Monday, September 9, 2013

Wisdom & Knowledge

Today I will learn something new that will bless me.
 
I will apply what I learn to my best advantage in as many areas of my life as possible.
 
I will cheerfully share what I have learned with others, which will increase my blessings.
 
I love to learn & will continue to keep an open mind about the new knowledge that I am
blessed to learn.
 
The more I learn & apply what I learn, the healthier, wealthier, happier & wiser I become.
 
I learn from my daily actions & have the wisdom to know whether I need to repeat those
actions or make adjustments.
 
I value wisdom & knowledge more than silver or gold because I know that with the right
wisdom & knowledge, I can obtain all the silver & gold I want or need.
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you... Reggie Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment