Monday, September 16, 2013

I Decrease My Debt.

I am on a mission to decrease my debt.
 
Each day, I challenge myself to minimize my spending so I can apply my expendable income towards paying down my debts.
 
Decreasing my debt provides me with instant gratification and peace.
 
I buy the store brand and utilize coupons when grocery shopping.
 
I pay off my outstanding balances first, rather than spending that money on unnecessary things.
 
Not only am I helping myself by decreasing my debt, but I am also forming a better future for my family.
 
I am disciplined with my spending habits and paying off all my debts in record time.
 
Today, I write my checks to pay off my debt with joy and excitement.
 
I am reaping the emotional and financial benefits of working toward a debt free lifestyle.
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
1. In which areas can I afford to minimize my spending?
2. How do I visualize my life when I am fully debt-free?
3. Am I comfortable hiring a financial planner to assist me in my journey?
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you... Reggie Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment