Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Am Supportive To My Family!

Being supportive to my family means providing a shoulder to lean on.
 
I love my family. I reaffirm that love every chance I get.
 
My promise of unconditional support is something I stand behind, regardless of circumstances.
 
My family members are confident that they can rely on me. In all scenarios,
 
I offer my assistance tp my family. I know that whenever I need their help, they are always around. That trust goes both ways.
 
In situations where tough decisions need to be made, I give advice. My suggestions may sometimes be unfavorable, but it is my job to be honest.
 
I know my family members appreciate my honesty. I strive to maintain it whenever I am asked for input.
 
I am confident that my emotional support goes a far way.
 
I am happy to provide a shoulder to lean on whenever my family needs support.
 
Even through discord, I remind myself of my duty as supporter for loved ones. I am vigilant about that duty. It is something I take as seriously as any other task.
 
I endeavor to end any disagreement with a hug of support and love.
 
Today, I commit to paying attention to the needs of my loved ones.
 
I understand that my support can sometimes come in the form of a listening ear. 
 
I treasure my role as supporter.
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
1. Can I sense when a family member needs my help, even when it isn't said?
2. How well do I support my family when I also need support from them?
3. Do I usually give wise advice?
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you, Reggie Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment