Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9-11-01 Affirmations

Today I will not let the negative emotions of 9-11 hinder me in any way.
 
I will use my personal feelings of this day to motivate me even greater to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
 
I will not let fear hinder me from flying, driving, going out in public or conducting any other activity I need to in order to accomplish my dreams & goals.
 
I will honor the lives of those lost on that tragic day by paying it forward with several good deeds today.
 
I will do everything in my power to help make this world a better & more peaceful place.
 
Today I will be more determined than ever to design, create & live the ultimate lifestyle of my choice.
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you... Reggie Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment