Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TODAY!

Today is the most important day of my life, so I will not waste it!
 
I realize that today is a gift & a blessing & will make sure that I take advantage of every single second of it.
 
Today I will enjoy people & things around me.
 
I will share my time, energy & knowledge with those I like & love to help them have a better day.
 
I will have fun at work.
 
I will make time to play.
 
I will enjoy everything I do today.
 
I will take time today, to plan my activities for tomorrow.
 
I will take at least one positive action step today, that will move me closer to my dreams & goals.
 
I will do at least one good deed today, that will help make this world we share a better place.
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you... Reggie Cochran
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment