Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am open to new business opportunities.

Because I strive to be financially fit and responsible, I am willing to try different kinds of work to earn money.
 
I keep my eyes open to any new business prospects that might come along.
 
I am prepared to benefit from golden opportunities to increase my income whenever they arrive.
 
One of my goals is to be financially secure. Therefore, I am ready for any chance to do business with others.
 
Whether the new proposal is related to my life's work or just a novel business opportunity that comes along, I am ready and willing to consider all prospects.
 
When an occasion to earn extra dollars presents itself, I examine it and ensure I fully understand all aspects of it. I weigh the pros and cons. Then, I make a decision. If I decide to accept the offer, I follow through with whatever I must do to make it profitable.
 
Any venture might lead to bigger business possibilities in the future.
 
I never know who I might meet or what skills I might gain that can benefit me. So I stay aware and open to all prospects
.
Today, I am willing to invest some time into looking at new business opportunities and considering them with an open mind, adventurous spirit, and optimistic attitude.
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
1. Am I open to new business opportunities?
2. What are my concerns or fears about taking a chance on a possible venture?
3. How much time or money am I willing to invest in new opportunities?
 
 
Best of Success to you... Reggie Cochran
 

No comments:

Post a Comment