Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Healthier, Wealthier & Wiser

Today I am healthier, wealthier & wiser than I was yesterday.
 
Tomorrow I will be healthier, wealthier & wiser than I am today.
 
Every tissue, organ & cell of my body is totally healed, whole
and working at peak performance levels.
 
Every disease, germ, virus, bad bacteria, poison, allergen &
contaminant dies instantly when it touches my body.
 
It does not matter whether I feel like it or can see it, I am healed.
 
Every good activity or venture I participate in, prospers.
 
Each day I learn something new and how to apply that knowledge
to something in my life to make it better.
 
Each day my blessings multiply & share those blessings with others.
 
The more I share, the more I am blessed.
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you... Reggie Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment