Saturday, September 14, 2013

I make do with what I have.

I am content with what I have.
 
My personal happiness and the happiness of my family are far more important than material things.
 
Each morning, I wake up to a lovely home.
 
I feel grateful for the things that I have.
 
I refrain from thinking I can buy happiness with money.
 
Luxuries are just extra icing on the cake. Sure, I enjoy luxuries when I can, but they are unnecessary for my happiness.
 
I banish negative thoughts and comparing my life to others that have greater financial means. I
 
 have plenty of abundance in my life and am grateful for what I have.
  
I am a humble person with a clear vision of what is important.
 
I am thankful that I have been blessed with the basic necessities.
 
Even in these tough economic times, I am surviving just fine and that is all that matters.
 
Today, I allow my inner priorities to guide my life, rather than material conquests.
 
I am content with my life and make do with what I have.
 
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
1. Do I try to impress others with my ability to purchase luxury items?
2. Why do I care what other people think of my economic status?
3. How can I be content with what I have?
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you... Reggie Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment