Thursday, October 10, 2013

Prosperity is my destiny.

I am destined to prosper!
 
Today, I claim prosperity in my life.
 
I know that living consciously, focusing my thoughts and actions on what I value most, will bring success, understanding and happiness.
 
Prosperity can be achieved in many different ways, and every day I find at least one way that I am prosperous.
 
When I sit and reflect at the end of each day, I smile because I recognize how I have flourished.
 
I take care of my body by eating right and getting lots of rest.
 
When I look in the mirror, I see how my skin thrives from my healthy lifestyle.
 
I pass my medical examinations with flying colors each time. I know I am prosperous from the point of view of my health!
 
I work on building strong relationships with those around me.
 
When I spend time nurturing my relationships, they grow more solid each day and thrive from the attention I lavish on them.
 
I have prosperous relationships with others.
 
I know that I am destined to flourish continually because I consciously make choices that are conducive to my prosperity.
 
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
1. How can I increase my feelings of prosperity from my health, relationships, finances, and more?
2. How can I teach my children that prosperity means more than having financial wealth?
3. Do I try to reassure others around me when things aren't going as well as they want?
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness, Reggie Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment