Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Release Myself From Anger!

I release myself from my anger and let go of the past.
 
I am leaving my past behind. I am only concerning myself with today and the future because my future is so inviting and full of possibilities.
 
The more I focus on today and the future, the easier it is to release my past.
 
I am free of anger and doubt as I start down a new path.
 
The past only exists in my mind and thoughts. I have control over both. By releasing the past, I free myself to enjoy my future.
 
By focusing on today and tomorrow, my past is unable to influence the choices I make today.
 
The things I choose to focus on affect the quality of my life.
 
My life and the lives of those around me get better when I release the past.
 
Forgiveness is strength. By forgiving those who have wronged me in the past, I open myself up to greater possibilities and opportunities in the future.
 
My past only influences my present if I permit it.
 
I am free of the past and I am free of my anger.
 
I choose to live in the now, where all things are possible.
 
Today, I am free of anger.
 
I choose to feel gratitude for my blessings and look forward to a bright future.
 
Today I rise above my previous thoughts and habits.
 
Every day, I let go of the past and raise my expectations for the future.
 
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
1. How does focusing on my past affect my present?
2. Am I willing to let go of my anger and start living again?
3. What are some things I need to let go of?
 
 

 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you... Reggie Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment