Sunday, September 29, 2013

Abundant Energy

Each day I wake up with abundant positive, physical & mental energy.
 
This positive energy stays with me for as long as I need or want it.
 
This energy allows me to accomplish all task in record time & ease.
 
My mind stays fully focused and alert to the most important activities of my day.
 
I am not distracted by outside negative activities, people or events.
 
No matter how physically or mentally demanding my day is, I have more than enough energy to get me through it.
 
Every day I function at peak physical & mental levels.
 
My body serves me, thus allowing me to serve others in need.
 
My body is a blessing to me & I am a blessing to others.
 
I take care of my body & my body takes care of me.
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you, Reggie Cochran
 

No comments:

Post a Comment