Saturday, August 31, 2013

I Embrace Success.

I work smart & I establish networks of supportive people at work and at home.
 
My eyes are constantly open for new opportunities
.
I worry less about how much I am getting paid for a particular job and think more about how the experience of the work could benefit me.
 
I keep my résumé current, adding jobs and accomplishments as I go.
 
I set small goals and meet them quickly so I can continually build momentum to my long term goals.
 
To me, embracing success is not just a challenge; it is exciting, fun, and part of my every-day experience!
 
Keeping myself open for new accomplishments brings fascinating possibilities into my life.
 
My life is beautiful because I am open to opportunity.
 
Today, I choose to embrace success.
 
I step forward and accept everything good that comes my way because I know I can turn good opportunities into great successful ventures.
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
1. Do I keep myself open to success?
2. What are my fears about embracing new opportunities that come my way?
3. Is there something I am doing to prevent myself from being successful? How can I be more accepting of success?
 
 
Best of health, wealth & happiness to you, Reggie Cochran
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment